Chenies Manor House
Chenies Manor House, Buckinghamshire painted from the immaculate gardens in a square format. It is a Tudor Grade 1 listed Building, it was never a royal seat nor the seat of a bishop. It was held by the Cheney family since 1180 and passed by marriage successively to the Semark and Sapcote families and thence in 1526 to the Russell family, Earls of Bedford, later Dukes of Bedford. The house and gardens are privately owned and are open to the public on selected days, weekly. This is a square image available as a 8" x 8" , 12" x 12" print or a 6" x 6" card.