Watford pond and Town Hall
calculated at checkout.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Town Hall with its distinctive Turret was built on the site of 'The Elms', a handsome early eighteenth century house in 1938/9. The architect was C.Cowles Voysey.
Until 1936 an A.A. man would control the traffic in the rush hour on the roundabout giving his salute to all A.A. members as they passed by.